Paediatric Physiotherapy at East Cliff Therapy Centre can offer assessment and treatment of a wide range of conditions for all age ranges from babies to teenagers. Some of the common conditions are listed below but please do get in touch if you are unsure and our Paediatric Physiotherapist will be able to discuss this with you.
Babies & Toddlers
- Head turning preference
- Positional Talipes
- Delay in reaching milestones; rolling, crawling, walking
Children and Adolescents
- Growth related pains and common growth conditions
- Spinal pain and posture concerns including scoliosis
- Soft tissue and sports injuries
- Joint hypermobility assessment
- Gait (walking assessment) including foot posture assessment
- Rehabilitation following orthopaedic surgery
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
- Motor skills delay
Our Paediatric physiotherapist can offer appointments at the clinic, in your own home and a school visit if necessary. She has been working locally for over 20 years and has a network of medical and therapy colleagues in the private sector and NHS, that she can refer your child to if further investigation or other specialist intervention is required.
For further information or advice please do not hesitate to contact the practice on 01202 296969 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org