Women’s or Pelvic Health physiotherapy at East Cliff Therapy can offer a thorough assessment and treatment of a wide range of conditions for women of all ages. Some of the common conditions are listed below but if you require further information please do get in touch with Alice, our pelvic health physio, who will be happy to discuss your queries.
- Pregnancy related Pelvic Girdle Pain, back pain, sciatica, carpel tunnel, neck and shoulder pain
- Postnatal (both acute and chronic) Pelvic Girdle pain, low back pain, Sciatica, hip and knee pain
- Diastasis Recti (abdominal separation)
- Post Natal rehabilitation to return to work/functional activities and sports
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Overactive bladder
is also now available at East Cliff, click HERE for further information and how to book
Our pelvic health physiotherapist can offer appointments at the clinic or in the comfort of your own home if easier.